Information collection and use
Waldron Meats is the owner of this website and of any information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We may collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
If a user contacts Waldron Meats with a general enquiry, the user may need to provide us with personal information (name, email, phone number). Waldron Meats will use this personal information to respond to the inquiry and track further correspondence. Personal information collected is not used for any other purpose.
What personal data do we process?
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers
- E-mail addresses
- Text submitted via forms on our website (which may or may not include names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers)
- If you create an account with us you will also be required to enter a password. This allows you to log into your account at a later date and view all of our order history.
Why do we process it?
- To fulfil your order
- To respond to any queries on your order or if there is a problem with fulfilling your order
- To advise you of any promotional offers that may be of interest
- To facilitate ease of use of our website so that you do not have to input all your details should you re-visit the website
Non- Personal Data
We may also gather information about how you use the website and aggregate this information with usage information from other customers to determine how to improve the website. This non-personal data is gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
We use Google Analytics on this site. Google Analytics writes cookies to your device (detailed above).
Our website uses encryption technology, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information, such as your name, address, and credit card number.